Get Full Access to our members area WingDashboard, and empower your daily trading and investment decision-making with our innovative trading and portfolio tools. Members Already? Click here to Sign In.
- Daily market closes and stats for major indices, ETFs, futures and currency pairs.
- Propietary statistical signal (if any) with projected 2-week outlook
- Filter our long/short quantitative trading signals by customizing our model parameters
- Ability to select asset classes (Equities, ETFs, Futures, FX) and/or specify your own symbol list. Create up to 20 screeners.
- Backtesting based on selected parameters with essential statistics and return distribution analysis
- Enable email alert to receive daily signals matching your criteria before the next trading day begins
- Track the daily and historical performance of our portfolios managed automatically using our quantitative strategy
- Monitor our daily entry and exit trades (or you may choose to receive via email)
- Return distribution analysis and full list of historical trades since 2009
- Real-time trading signals on 18 currency pairs with entry, target and stops
- View full historical performance and trades by date and pair
- Adjustable time-zone based on where you are located.
- No content published as part of this website constitutes a recommendation that any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person.
- Data, graphs and charts published as part of this website is based on both simulated and actual results. Portfolio return data is compounded and assumes equal weight on each position. Dividends and transaction costs are not included. Initiate and exit prices are based on execution at market closes. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance
- Views and positions expressed in this website are WingCapital Investments Inc.’s own opinions and are subject to change over time. Trading in securities (including, without limitation, stocks, options, ETFs, futures and bonds) involves risk and volatility. You should consult your own investment, legal, tax and/or similar professionals regarding your specific situation and any specific decisions.